Lamm Law, Secured Lending Litigation Leading the legal path toward secure financial agreements.
Lamm Law, PC represents financial institutions and other businesses in analyzing and drafting commercial business transactions for Secured Lending. We pride ourselves in our focus on attentiveness to the enforceability of the provisions in a bank document or a business agreement.
Lamm Law, PC represents financial institutions and other businesses in analyzing and drafting commercial business transactions for Secured Lending. We pride ourselves in our focus on attentiveness to the enforceability of the provisions in a bank document or a business agreement, to avoid breach of contract, in relation to creditor’s rights.
When preparing and negotiating legal documents, we deploy strategic business sense in assessing what remedies and provisions are essential to protect a client, and what legal terms should not be waived in a document. We maintain a “Creditors’ Rights” perspective in structuring deals for our clients and bring a wealth of experience gained in the practice of business, corporate and commercial law.
Our unique understanding of Article 2A and Article 9 and Equipment Lease Finance contract provisions has led to our clients to favoring our documentation in their specialty Lease origination programs and other types of Financing.
Specialty Lending Origination Programs
- Equipment Leasing Drafting and Negotiation
- Custom Master Lease Agreements
- Vendor Program Agreements
- One-off Lease purchase assignments (stream of payments and/or residual)
- Private Label Agreements
- Operational and Collection Training for equipment lessors, banks and non-traditional lenders
- Syndications for Financial Institutions
- Equipment Finance Warehouse Lines on behalf of Lessors and Bank Lenders and Bundled Lease Finance Loans for long term equipment finance secured by leases and residuals.
- Portfolio Acquisition Financing
- Servicing and Remarketing Agreements
- Titling Trusts and Syndications of Pools of Assets
- Commercial and Industrial Lending in the Manufacturing and Service Industries
- Asset-based Finance Documents
- Control Agreements
- Construction Lending
- Swap Agreements
- Lock-box Agreements
- Small Business Administration (“SBA”) Lending
Secured Lending Documentation
- Negotiating and documentation of numerous commercial loans for construction, fleet automobile leasing, franchise, business acquisition and equipment acquisition.
- Involved as Lender’s counsel in more than $100 Million in SBA guaranteed loans since 2011 alone.
- Regular representation of the Special Assets Group of a number of national and regional banking institutions in connection with middle market loan Workouts.
- Spearheaded due diligence and internal fraud investigation for national bank client.
- Expansion of national retailers and franchisors to various new markets.
- Providing and supervising representation and negotiation of large ticket leases for national client.
- Representing large bank-affiliated leasing companies in the syndication of pools of assets.
- Created and documented $40 Million Warehouse line of credit involving two bank lenders for national truck and tractor leasing company.
- Negotiated tri-party lease involving fleet maintenance for truck leasing client.
- Negotiated large truck and tractor leasing agreements on behalf of National Lessor.
- Negotiated and participated in the creation of a Titling Trust formed as a series statutory trust pursuant to Delaware law.
Secured Lending Transactions
- Development of standard form lending and security documents to collateralize credit instruments.
- Advise on structuring specific deals and prepare opinions to advise management of alternative legally risk adverse structures in preparing commitments.
- Preparation of TRAC Equipment Leases and modifications to Master Equipment Fleet Lease Agreements with Third party Maintenance agreement and Non-Recourse Provisions of Assignment and Consent.
- Advise and structure Purchase Orders, Lease, or Asset Purchase Agreements.
- Special expertise and experience in Equipment Finance Servicing Agreements.
- Municipal, university, school, hospital lending documentation for government funding and/or tax credits for syndication or sale to qualified investors.
- Project Development leasing for Green Utility equipment.
Trust A Renowned Philadelphia Attorney
- Anthony Lamm has over 30 years of experience in bankruptcy, finance, and creditors rights and is a specialist equipment leasing lawyer. Lamm Law is committed to making your voice heard and matters resolved as a client of this prestigious law firm, and has extensive experience in doing so.
- “Perfecting First Lien and Establishing Priority.” Lender’s Equipment Leasing Newsletter. April 2000 (pdf)
- “Holdover Provisions: An Ounce of Prevention.” Lender’s Equipment Leasing Newsletter. February 1999 (pdf)
- “Renewal and End of Term Issues, The Evergreen Clause.” ELFA Legal Forum. Loews Don Cesar Hotel, St. Petersburg Beach. May 7-8, 2017
- “Discussion of Ethical Policies in Dealing with Automatic Renewals, Security Deposits; Advanced Fees; Documenting the Deal to reflect Actual Terms.” ELFA Legal Forum – Panel. April 19-20, 2009
- “Second Lein Lending.” ELFA Legal Forum – Facilitator – Round Table Discussion Group. April 30, 2009 (pdf)
- “eContracting Boot Camp.” EA EL Spring Conference. April 4-8, 2008