Lamm Law Mortgage Foreclosure Litigation A Renowned Philadelphia Mortgage Foreclosure Attorney
Lamm Law, PC uses a multi-faceted approach to solve clients’ legal problems by applying the Lamm business lens and innovative legal strategies to achieve effective and cost-efficient successes in Creditors’ Rights, Work-outs & Bankruptcy and Business Transactions & Secured Lending, including Equipment Lease Finance. Read more…..
Mortgage Foreclosure Litigation
Lamm Law’s depth of experience in litigation in connection with mortgage foreclosure, lender liability and title claims, involving both residential and commercial property derives from Lamm’s superior Real Estate knowledge and background, (eg; Author of PA land Title Company Quarterly Reports). As a result, Anthony Lamm is a renowned Philadelphia real estate attorney.
With decades of experience prosecuting mortgage foreclosures, Lamm defended financial institutions in claims arising from mortgage foreclosures and in other mortgage lender liability actions and in both the prosecution and defense of Title claims. His expertise in these areas derives in part from his deep knowledge of the lending process, including his vast experience representing lenders in documenting loans, as well as all aspects of loan collection.
Even before the “housing crisis” and certainly since then, Lamm has been successfully and efficiently handling an array of claims arising out of mortgage loans and other actions involving Lender Liability and actions to Quiet Title.
Lamm has a proven track record of achieving favorable results for our clients. Lamm knows in detail the legal issues and claims that arise, and represented clients in cases involving claims under consumer protection laws such as:
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Truth in Lending Act
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act
- Unfair Deceptive Trade Practices Act
Mortgage Foreclosure Litigation
- Prosecuted Mortgage Foreclosure and Ejectment of both Residential and Commercial properties across Pennsylvania.
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a bank against a claim that the bank violated Pennsylvania’s Mortgage Satisfaction Act by not timely filing a satisfaction of mortgage after the mortgage debt was paid.
- Defended cases against Lender under the Federal Truth in Lending Act and other Consumer Protections statutes.
- Represented bank in several cases brought by various commercial enterprises in which it was contended that the banks had engaged in improper practices in the making of or collecting upon loans.
- Successfully with adjunct staff attorneys litigated the case reported at In re Brown, 311 B.R. 409 (E.D,Pa. 2004), which upheld lender’s rights, although original mortgage lost and never recorded, to seek relief from automatic stay in bankruptcy to pursue state court quiet title action to permit copy of mortgage to be recorded, thereby avoiding “unsecured creditor” status in underlying bankruptcy.
Are You An Ideal Client?
As stated above, Lamm Law mainly serves creditors, lessors, investors, management companies and sellers for both residential and commercial properties. Therefore if you are looking for a qualified real estate lawyer who can guide you through foreclosure proceedings, look no further.
What do you get with Anthony Lamm?
An Attorney That Fights For You: Anthony Lamm of Lamm Law understands how navigating bankruptcy can be difficult. You often feel overwhelmed and unsure of how to move forward which can render you incapable of making the right decisions. Lamm Law is dedicated to addressing your concerns and giving you a trusted confidant so that you can confidently move forward.
Anthony Lamm’s Pledge
- To be committed to addressing the needs and concerns of his clients
- Allowing the right to determine priority for you as the client
- Transparency in fees
- Courteous and considerate staff
- Transparency in all stages of your case
- Ethical conduct to the highest degree