Lamm Law Litigation Best defense in the ring.
Lamm Law, PC litigation services demonstrate renowned talent and capabilities to achieve high quality, client-focused and cost-effective legal solutions and workouts. From singular contests to complex commercial matters, Lamm attends to each matter with consistent efficiency, attention to detail, and prioritization of client objectives.
To tailor legal strategies according to the unique interests of each client, we encourage close collaboration. Lamm has successfully negotiated favorable results through aggressive pursuit of client rights and remedies when necessitated by lack of negotiation, mediation or settlement when appropriate. Often reaching settlement before initiating suit, we strategically minimize legal costs and court fees, through mastery of the litigation process.
In addition to the financial institutions and equipment lessors we primarily represent, Lamm has diversified experience working with start-ups and individuals, as well as some of the area’s largest financial institutions. We represent clientele in Federal (trial, appellate and bankruptcy) and State courts throughout Pennsylvania and 3rd circuit regarding jury, non-jury and arbitration matters.
Lamm Law specializes in equipment leasing, with Anthony Lamm having served on multiple industry boards and having over 30 years of experience in the subject matter. Lamm Law draws from large successes in equipment leasing and also serves clients in the areas of bankruptcy, mortgage foreclosure, creditor’s rights, and secured lending.
- Maintains recovery fees ranging from $25K to $25MM.
- Serving as special counsel for client to investigate suspected fraud concerning a $500MM revolving loan.
- Developed breach-of-presentation and breach-of-warranty theories in a lender-to-lessor, non-recourse sale of master equipment lease schedules for client.
- Recovered $10MM of debt owed to a community bank in relation to consigned collection accounts.
- Multiple appearances in Writ of Seizure hearings under PA’s Ex parte Fuentes rule for Seizure Order and filed mortgage foreclosures and ejectments of real properties.
- Pioneered the strategic practice of securing Ex parte Fuentes Writs of Seizure by initiating litigation in
- Pennsylvania-designated jurisdictions; transferring judgements to individual debtors’ jurisdictions nationally.
- Facilitated hearings without service to prevent protracted adversarial processes on behalf of all parties.
- Structured unique financing deal client to preserve a thriving business relationship with the borrower.
- Recovered $1.5MM+ judgement.
- Financed the sum of $650K in new sales and the judgment as new debt with additional collateral.
- Secured parental guarantee from borrower’s corporate owner.
- Reduced outside litigation costs, producing an annual savings of $500-700K.
Bankruptcy Litigation Publications
Creditor’s Rights Litigation Publications
- “Readiness Strategies for a Downward Spiral of Delinquencies.” Equipment Finance Advisor. June 2015 (pdf)
- “Issues in Private Label Lease Transaction Workouts.” Equipment Leasing Newsletter. October 2007 (pdf)
- “On-Site Sales: What Lessor’s Counsel Should Know.” Equipment Leasing Newsletter. June 2004 (pdf)
- “Acceleration of Damage Clauses: Critical Choices in Lease Enforcement.” Equipment Leasing Newsletter. January 2001 (pdf)
Bankruptcy Litigation Presentations
Creditor’s Rights Litigation Presentations
- “Common Sense Tips for Avoiding Litigation for the Transactional Lawyer.” ELFA Legal Forum. Francis Marion Hotel, Charleston. May 5, 2013
- “Special Assets, Identification, Mitigation & Liquidation.” Union League Breakfast Presentation. June 26, 2012
- “Equipment Repossession and Recovery.” ELFA Credit and Collections Management Conference. June 8, 2009
- “Theories of Lender Liability.” ELFA legal Forum – Moderator. May 6-8, 2007 (pdf)
- “Enforcement and Workout Issues in Private Label Transactions.” ELFA (pdf)
- “Current Issues and Defenses in Legal Enforcement.” ELA Legal Forum. May 15, 2005 (pdf)
- “The Troubled Lessor.” ELA Legal Forum. May 7, 2001
- “Equipment Leasing Enforcement” Memo (pdf)
- “Workout and Restructuring Agreements” ELA (pdf)
Equipment Leasing Recovery & Collection Presentations
- “Private Label Programs: Orientation, Servicing & Enforcement Issues.” ELFA Legal Forum. May 7, 2007 (pdf)
- “Troubled Lessors and Vendors: A Study of the Global Issues Raised.” ELA Credit and Collections Management Conference. June 13, 2005
- “Equipment Leases in Default, Enforce Your Remedies.” ELA Legal Forum – Roundtable Moderator. May 4, 2003