Anthony Lamm And The Lamm Law Approach
Lamm Law, PC uses a multi-faceted approach to solve clients’ legal problems. By applying the Lamm business lens and innovative legal strategies, Lamm Law can achieve effective and cost-efficient successes in Creditors’ Rights, Workouts & Bankruptcy and Business Transactions & Secured Lending, including Equipment Lease Finance.
Lamm Law opened its doors nearly 25 years ago. It was then that a Bank Consortium that financed a small ticket leasing company where Lamm was General Counsel and took over the collection and litigation of thirty-five (35) million dollars in delinquent receivables. Lamm then became the Attorney for the Bank Group.
Initially, through its successes in collection for this Bank Consortium, Anthony Lamm strongly launched forward as a nationally renowned Creditors’ Rights attorney and premier service provider. In doing so, he has been handling Litigation matters including delinquent equipment lease enforcement, commercial and consumer workouts, recovery litigation, collections, bankruptcy and mortgage foreclosures.
Previously and subsequent to a Clerkship for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey at Camden, Lamm became the Assistant General Counsel for Strick Lease, Inc., a national over-the-road trailer leasing company.
There, Lamm crafted a skill set in drafting and negotiating multi-million dollar master equipment lease agreements, sophisticated syndication and assignment of equipment leases to National banks and finance companies through Program Agreements and Vendor Wholesale National Programs. It was the familiarity with Pennsylvania’s Motor Vehicle Finance Act that led Lamm to develop an interest in regulatory compliance and federal oversight of commercial leasing transactions. He then applied this knowledge to sole proprietors, single member LLC’s and sole shareholder corporations within the governance of the Dodd Frank Act.
Lamm knows the critical importance of being “business partners” with our clients developing a national network of clients and supporting a vast “circle of support” along the way. Our solutions are aimed at delivering rapid, value-based, and seamless services to our clients.
Lamm combines a powerful combination of In-House General Counsel services with an outside operated and funded litigation department. We have a unique background in advocating for and advising business owners and lenders. This, combined with our thorough legal, regulatory and business experience creates an optimal multi-directional approach raising Lamm Law, PC to the top of the leaderboard of Creditors’ Rights and Equipment Leasing attorneys in the nation.
Lamm Law, PC Specializes In
Business Transactions & Commercial Finance
- Business Transactions and Secured Lending
- Equipment Lease Finance
- Regulatory Compliance
- SBA Documentation and Workout
- Portfolio Sales or Purchase
Creditors’ Rights, Workouts & Bankruptcy
Industries Served Include
- Transportation, Trucking and Fleet Management
- Financial Services
- Fintech & Alternative Lending
- Service Providers
- Real Estate & Construction
The Lamm Law Intangibles
An Attorney That Fights For You: Anthony Lamm is committed to winning cases and treats clients like he would himself. He has a win at all costs approach that utilizes decades of experience, past positions on industry leading boards and multiple successful cases from when he served as counsel.
Decades Long Expertise: Lamm Law has over 30 years of experience in the areas of Bankruptcy, creditors rights, equipment leasing and secured lending. When you work with Lamm Law, you aren’t just getting an attorney, you’re getting one of the most authoritative voices in this field.
Anthony Lamm’s Pledge
- To be committed to addressing the needs and concerns of his clients
- Allowing the right to determine priority for you as the client
- Transparency in fees
- Courteous and considerate staff
- Transparency in all stages of your case
- Ethical conduct to the highest degree
- “Alternative Fee Structures and Legal Services Management.” 2015 (pdf)
- “Before You Do Business in Pennsylvania.” with Lamm Rubenstone. March 2003 (pdf)
- “Obtaining Financing: How to Satisfy a Bank’s Concerns.” Lender’s Equipment Leasing Newsletter. September 1999 (pdf)
- “Small Changes Big Effects.” ELFA Credit & Collections Management Conference. Hyatt at the Bellevue, Philadelphia. June 4, 2013 (pdf)
- “Innovative lawyering.” EA EL Expo – Panel. September 15, 2003
- “Do you have a legal question?” EA EL Expo – Panel. 2001