Lamm Law, PC represents financial institutions and other businesses in analyzing and drafting commercial business transactions, distinguished by an attentiveness to enforceability. By focusing intently on addressing regulatory compliance through effective documentation practices, this ensures clients proactive protection and minimizes potential for reflexive action.
- Structured purchase orders, lease/asset purchase agreements, and syndicated leases. Also delivered expertise in Assignment and Consent Agreements, equipment finance servicing agreements, and non-recourse provisions of Assignment and Consent Agreements.
- Served as key advisor to regional banks seeking expansion through acquisition and prepared M&A, joint venture and platform documentation.
- Negotiated and drafted documentation for vehicle leasing, syndication programs, and servicing agreements.
- Negotiated $50MM auto transport deal.
- Managed international deals of $1MM to $100MM.
- Leveraged $80MM line of credit with two national banks.
- Negotiated and drafted documentation for manufacturer’s equipment sales orders (MSOs), long and short-term property rental and leasing agreements, syndicated deals and intermodal services contracts.
- Counseled clients on lease/asset purchase agreements, and syndicated leases, providing expertise in consent agreements, equipment finance servicing agreements, and non-recourse provisions of assignment.
- Counseled and prepared opinions for clients regarding appropriate deal structures, advising them of alternative legally risk-adverse structures in developing commitment letters.
- Secured and documented $500MM bank group equipment revolver loan agreement.
- Averted ~$25MM+ in losses and eliminated exposure potential by identifying erroneous modifications in an equipment lease contract.
- Provided solutions to unauthorized modifications of lease/installment sale contracts by developing a department for reviewing and managing the full contract cycle
- Authored Long-term Master Lease agreement with term Schedules: Maintenance, SWAP, TRAC, Stipulated Loss Value, Purchase Option, and Financial Term Schedules.
- Advise, counsel and revise equipment leases and small business loan agreements to address Federal Reg, State Consumer Protection Acts, and Motor Vehicle Sales Finance Acts, Goods and Services Installment Sales Acts and Motor Vehicle Dealer Lessor licenses.
- Negotiated and documented tractor-trailer leasing and syndication program/servicing agreements between national leasing company and syndication national banks with public company end users.
- Advised the drafting of commitment letters and proposed alternative, deal structures aimed towards risk-aversion.
- Saved significant money in outside counsel legal fees annually, added more savings to that sum by rendering advice on depreciation and capturing tax benefits from tax indemnifications.